Thursday 29 March 2007

My decision

Very late on tuesday night (wednesday morning) I sent an email to GB telling him that I was finishing it between us, that my feelings for him were too strong and all I was getting from this was hurt. We have lost the FUN. I have been feeling better in myself since I made the decision. I have also made another decision. I do not want to have any more married lovers. I have not decided yet what I want to happen about the married lovers I already see but I wont be starting to see any new men who are married. I am now at a stage where I want someone for me. Some one who will be happy to see or hear from me any time of the day or night. even at weekends.

During the late morning I rang one of my psychics just to check that I have done the right thing. she told me that he has read my email and taken on board what I have said. she then said that he wont be in touch for about 3 weeks then he will come back stronger than ever. She says he wont leave his wife although he is unhappy in his marriage and she doesnt know why he is still in it. We have never spoken about his marriage. She says that he is a very successful businessman but he is a coward. She did agree that I have done the right thing. What I need to do now is write out my order to the universe. (write down all the qualities I am looking for, who I want in my life...but I must be careful what I wish for) then I should burn it and offer it to the universe. I was going to do that tonight but have not yet.

No comments: