Tuesday 6 March 2007

He was there

During the day we had been walking up one of the mountains close to mt Snowdon. Before dinner I had been looking around the grounds of the youth hostel. As I climbed the stairs leading to the dormitories I got to the landing where the stairs changed direction he was there waiting for me. I don’t think we had ever exchanged a single word in the year or so since he had arrived from Rhodesia. I found myself staring straight into his blues eyes in a face framed with very fair hair. He was short too, not much taller than me. He didn’t speak just took hold of me and kissed me. I was so dumb struck, I had fancied him from the very first day he had arrived. Here I was on the hostel stairs praying no one would appear to bring the kiss to an end. I could feel my face burning, I must have gone bright red, not sure if it was from embarrassment or pleasure, maybe a touch of both. I just couldn’t believe that this dream boat was kissing me with one hand on my boob and the other between my legs rubbing at the denim of my jeans. I had fantasied about kissing him for a long time and now here I was being kissed by him. That night I was one very happy 16 year old. That was our first and last kiss. Even when we returned to school the next week Mike still never spoke to me but I had my memory to keep me warm at night. That was one of the highlights of my geography field trip to Wales.

2 comments:

FATSO said...

Just a thought- not quite related to this post...but I found that your blog was an object of lust for another blogging couple. Good on ya! (http://hommeandfemme.blogspot.com/) Yes, do have been knowm to post some erotic ones...!

Ordinary Girl said...

Hi Lady, just a quick comment to say the pic is back! For a very short time. So don't say I never tell you anything :-)