Tuesday 20 March 2007

Vi

Last night I was going to write a post about the unusual snow blizzard and the silly girls I witnessed getting excited when it snowed briefly in the afternoon while I was in town. But the first thing I do when I log on is check the blogs I read the first is Vi's.
OMG I was so shocked when I read the short post on there last night it suddenly didnt seem appropriate to write about something so trivial.

I think by now Vi you realise how much everyone feels for you whether we have met you or not. We all feel we know you so well through your blog. the emails we exchanged yesterday morning about pictures and trains seem so irrelevant in the light of your news.

There is nothing any of us can do or say to make it better but just remember this was not your fault. Be kind to yourself. When we meet next weekend I'm sure you will get all the virtual hugs for real. Be the strong woman you are and take comfort in your two little boys. cherish the few photos you still have but don't become obsessed with looking at them. sorry now I'm getting into mother mode. so I shall shut up

2 comments:

Vi said...

Thank you lady. Can't wait to meet you all.

xx

Anonymous said...

Yeah dude, what are we doing?

Homme. xx