Monday 26 March 2007

I dont know what to make of this


I am sat here with tears pouring down my face. I have had a cold which is getting better but I have been working on switchboard today and will be again tomorrow. My throat is sore again so I am a little under the weather. Was thinking about GB on the way home. I emailed him last week that I would be working again in the same place as before for 2 days if he wanted to meet on the way home from work. We would be passing each other going in opposite directions. He has not responded. Neither has he responded to any of my text (I have been keeping them light hearted and sexy) since mid week. Not long after I got home I logged onto my pc to catch up on the day. No sooner was I online than GB appeared...I waited a few minutes then sent him a smiling face. this is what happeneed next



ladyinred says: :-D

GB says:
hello you. funny, i hardly ever visit here nowadays (1) no time (2) not much usage now. good to see a smile from you. GB x


ladyinred says:
i miss your text and calls


ladyinred says:
sometimes wonder if you like me texting you or wish i wouldnt


GB says:
just deep in all of my work. you know the rest. hope to speak sometime. GB x


ladyinred says:
yes I know ur busy .....I just dont want to be a nuisance but if you like receiveing them I will continue

then he was gone.


I had been thinking about him at lunch time and whether I should ask him to tell me if he really does want to see me again or is he just stringing me along. Although it isnt what he said, I think I just got my answer.


7 comments:

Vi said...

Sweetie, sorry you are feeling poorly and sad.

xx

Hazel said...

Yes. I think he has given you his answer there. Sorry to read how upset you are - sending you best wishes mate.

Ordinary Girl said...

Sorry to hear you are so upset Lady, it does seem as if he has given you your answer, shit though that is! I hope you feel better about it soon, although if feels like small comfort xx

PS. At least he isn't still sending you mixed messages over a year after breaking up with you!! Sheesh!

Chris said...

I'm sorry, hon. I don't know how I would take that. My first instinct is to say that he's full of shit and avoiding. But I don't know for sure. Good luck!

Freddy said...

Freddy's BS detector says "he's avoiding you. He's using the classic 'it's not you it's me' routine in this instance with the 'so busy at work, and life is complex' add-on"

lady - you deserve better.

Lady in red said...

I have taken some time to think about this and have now emailed him that I'm finishing it. I cant let myself keep getting hurt.

I think for him it was a nice idea that he had not thought through before he started.

Persian Princess said...

good for you Lady - like freddy says you deserve better. If he wants it to carry on then he'll how have to make more of an effort. Let us know if/what he replies to the email. Hope you're ok xx