Monday 12 March 2007

Testimonials on my profile

What a chatty, smiley girl 'lady in red ' is. 'Busty'! Certainly! A boob man's dream! ;) Outside the bedroom 'lady' is warm, laid back, chatty and smiley. And what a charming smile too! Really good company. Inside the bedroom she has a shy innocents that just makes you want her more. Receptive, warm and very, very wet! Hmmm! ;) I spent a very enjoyable evening both outside as well as inside the bedroom with 'lady' and hope to repeat the experience again soon! Let me bathe in your rivers again sometime! ;) xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is a beautiful lady to look at, with a fantastic body and great legs. I would love to meet her, I'm sure we would have a fantastic time! She is a credit to womankind, if you need a friend lady, you know where I am!! Love n kisses to you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lady is a lovely person to chat to. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting her yet but hope we can remedy that soon. XX

(yes we have remedied that) Xxxx


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mmmmmm.....sexy...can't wait to play with you in person..........Light Blue


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AT LAST! A 'REAL',SEXY, BEAUTIFUL LADY!!! I HOPE TO MEET YOU SOON...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a bueatifull sexxxxy lady I would love to meet her

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Lovely lady, very passionate, knows her way around a mans body. A real pleasure to be with, and is just as nice when you wake up in the morning. Stay in touch. A xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what a lovely pair of legs! I'd love to see them for real!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of these men I have met but others I have not.

3 comments:

Vi said...

Sounds like you've got a bit of a fan club, Lady!

Freddy said...

what vi said - and no surprise either!

Mummy said...

This makes me wanna see your legs and boobs!