Wednesday 10 October 2007

busy little bee


I came online to write up my homework for tomorrow

I still have not done that

I finally made a decision about the book that I shall be trying to write

I now know what it will be about, where it starts, how far back it will go, the format and where it will be going and most important who the main character is

I have chatted online, by email, by phone and by text

Sammy has returned from a trip to Spain so it was nice to talk to him

Oxo is going to have a look at my pc on thursday to see if he can rectify the missing sound (he has some other plans too)

Having chatted to Sammy and Oxo I was somewhat suprised to find myself chatting to Fireman Sam as he winds down after a busy shift

I have told him that I am giving up the FWB lifestyle

He wants me one more time first before I do

I am going to tell Mr Passionate when I see him that this is the last time.

Its odd but I have been feeling semi lonely in the last week but out of all the men in my life the one I have wnated to be with is the one I have not met. I chatted to forest and Neptune but it was Sammy I wanted to chat to most.

5 comments:

BBC said...

"a good christian up bringing doesn't fit well with my desire for pleasure."

No shit? How long did it take you to figure that out? I was married to a christian, never again.

Well, she didn't think much of sex anyway, so maybe it wouldn't have mattered what she was.

But it was hard for a always horney toad like me to deal with it.

Not every woman turns my crank, but if she does, she had better like it as much as I do.

Um, I will shut up now. I'm just sharing with you, not hitting on you. :-)

Casdok said...

The book sounds interesting. Hope it goes how you plan.
The one you want to be with, is the one you havent met.
I know that feeling.
Hope you are not too lonely for long.

nitebyrd said...

You do seem very busy but it appears to be productive busy. That's a good thing.

Dark Side said...

I know exactly were you are coming from Red, I need to stop the FWB thing but not got the willpower too at the moment..xx

Jungle VIP said...

From this, I gather you are waiting to fall in love. Its a good idea. One you might be proud about tbh. I'm hanging in there.
JVIP