Monday 15 October 2007

One of those days

It has been one of those days

They don’t happen all that often

I woke up before the alarm this morning so it was fairly easy to get up today.

That’s always a good start.

Had a brief chat with Thomas mmmmm hes been away again but says he was thinking about me so much when he was on the sun lounger he had to turn over to keep his arousal from being obvious.

Mid morning I got a phone call from the assistant branch manager at my bank. He has credited my account with the amounts taken fraudulently, plus the amounts of all bank charges that have occurred since this problem arose together with all the interest charged on my overdraft during this time. Yippee now I can afford the fuel to get to work tomorrow.

On the way home from work I stopped at the hypermarket near where I work. It is the first time I have been there. It makes my local Asda which is considered to be big, seem more like a corner shop. I couldn’t help but buy myself a new green top, a fushia sweater, and some cream sandals reduced to £2.50 (how could I resist). More school shirts and PE shirts for #3 and #4 sons, a new watch for #2 for his birthday next week. Plus a few groceries including, a bottle of Smirnoff Ice.

Next after I got home and changed it was off to the gym to meet my PT. but I made a wrong choice and found myself stuck in traffic and no way out. I was 10 minutes late arriving at the gym. Eye candy was in reception and told me that PT was waiting for me upstairs. PT was due to take a class in 45 minutes and as he didn’t want to rush our session he suggested I just work out as usual today and reschedule our session for another day. This was good for me as I hadn’t been to the gym since I became ill. I didn’t think it would be wise to try to push myself too much after doing very little for over a week. Anyway I had a good work out, I am finding my confidence now and not so self conscious about using the larger gym. It was very busy today. I overhead a conversation between two men saying they had never seen it so busy. I had had to park in the overflow carpark. When I left feeling good from my work out the overflow car park was packed. But I was amazed as I was leaving, that I passed so many cars on their way in. There is no way they would have all been able to park.

I have been exchanging more emails with Neptune on and off during the evening which is good. I have also completed my homework for this week. Oh and I have joined Face book at the invitation of Rusty, I have spent much of this evening putting together my ideal bedroom (red and cream naturally). If anyone wants to be my friend on face book just let me know.

I am feeling good right now ;-)

3 comments:

nitebyrd said...

Days like that are so precious you tend to treasure them.

I'm glad it was so good!

Fire Byrd said...

Hope you're not going to wear the green top and the fuschia jumper at the same time....LOL.
Really pleased you are feeling good, it must be infectious cause i'm starting to feel better
pxx

Dark Side said...

Lady so pleased you have finally got sorted with the money..xx