Thursday 25 October 2007

Forest

Hi Forest now that you have got back into the habit of reading my blogs again and even commented. I was wondering. I know you always enjoyed reading about my adventures with other men. Have you got around to reading my descriptions of you and me. I am sure you would enjoy them. But to save you having to trawl through the archives. check out these links. Lovely suprise about when we met at the park. Then there is Gentle which was the first time we fucked. I have not really said much about the first time you came to my place. Then there was my special friday, which I am sure you will remember. I didn't really say much about that time as I was writing more about the spanking/caning that went before it and my two hours of passion with the sexy Mr Passionate in the early hours of the next morning. But you might like to read Heaven is a place which was not so much a description of events more a memory of feelings. It seems to me that I had no problems with writing about feelings but I just couldn't write about the actual sex as easily as I could when it involved other men.

whilst writing this I have been chatting with Si, our conversation turned to that day at the hotel so I emailed him the posts about that. his comment apart from it sounds very erotic.........


i feel really envious of Forest!

8 comments:

Jungle VIP said...

you sound like you're having fun girl. Fair play to you this time JVIP

Anonymous said...

hi honey, thanks for you help, i missed the pics from cake, were they any good x I am sure they were,. so its just as well. x

Lady in red said...

wayne you idiot the piture of cake in her stockings is still there.

as for helping ....no problem thats what friends are for

Suze said...

You do seem to bring out the best in people. ;) I need to catch up on what has been going on. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments at our blog. you are so very sweet... ;-)
Have just started reading your blog - and I gotta say, I love it!

nitebyrd said...

Forest should be honored that you wrote so exquisitely about him.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the nice comments, i did see the pic, i must be going blind, how tf did i miss it. (very big ddddddeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr). x

Tania said...

Hello mate great bllog post