Wednesday 3 October 2007

suddenly

suddenly I find we are chatting for hours at a time
suddenly he wants to chat to me every day
I do not seek him out
I make it clear I am chatting to others at the same time
I do not flirt
I do not encourage
he does not leave until after
I have said goodbye


suddenly he is not chatting
we were in contact virtually every day
sometimes for hours
I thought he lost interest
but suddenly there he was chatting unexpectedly
a quick chat just before work
again not expected
now no word for about a week

suddenly he says hi
we go for a couple of weeks in silence
then there he is chatting
I know he will request
a visit from me his lover
he was too busy when I needed him
I tell him I am busy editing my story
he tells me to hurry
I tell him tomorrow will be
a long and tiring day
he is gone not even a goodnight

I am woken by his reply
an email saying to see him I want
he will see if he is available
a smile and a twinkle in my eye
on him I can count
we don't need constant contact
can pick up where we left off
he knows me and my desires
he can fuck me so well



update

within minutes of posting this I was in the bathroom getting ready for work. when I returned to my room Neptune had been online trying to say hello until he gave up realising I was not at my computer. so he is still around.

tonight as I was at the end of my writing class I got a text from Oxo wanting to see me tonight. I have not replied I am not well. I have a fever and ache all over. At first I thought I had over done it at the gym but no I had cut my session short as I wasn't feeling too great. I tried to sleep when I got home until it was time to go to my class. It was a real struggle to force myself to leave my bed. I sat in my class feeling really bad, I remembered the sneezing fits and sore throat when I was at work. It was pure torture to sit in that class for 2 hours when I just wanted to curl up in my bed. When I got home I shooed the kids out of my room. (we are currently down to one computer which is the one in my room). Dosed myself up and pulled my duvet up over my head. Now I am very hot even though there has been no heating on since 4.30pm my glands are up on my neck and I feel crap. I have to wait another hour before I can take any more pain killers. I will explain to Oxo tomorrow why I didn't reply, tonight he would have thought I was making excuses.
strange, as I am writing this I saw Neptune sign in but he hasn't stopped to say hi !

Oh well...................... these men they are such strange creatures!!

4 comments:

Casdok said...

Lucky you!!

Vi said...

yes but it's sooo annoying when you chat constantly and then hear nothing for ages!

nitebyrd said...

Hope you're feeling better.

Yes, men are strange.

Joanna Cake said...

Take Night Nurse... and echinacea

You said it! Sometimes they are just a law unto themselves