Saturday 6 October 2007

fountain of pleasure

Its all arranged we are meeting for a drink but a room is booked for later. I have just finished work and changed into my black mini skirt and stockings and strappy red top. I have never been to this pub and adjoining hotel before but I know where it is just 5 minutes or so from where I work. It has been one of those rare hot sunny days that we have not seen much of this summer. I miss the turning and have to turn around. As I pull into the complex I see him walking towards me. I park my car and walk back towards him. We kiss briefly as he offers a drink in the bar or tea in the room. we chat amiably as we climb the stairs just as we have done on and off over the many months. He leads me into the room and I make myself comfortable in the chair by the open window with a soft breeze rustling the lush green leaves that I could almost touch if I tried. There are people chatting in the car park below, a groundsman goes about his work strimming and mowing.

The kettle boils and he makes us both a nice cup of tea before siting down again in the other chair facing me. we talk of various experiences we have had through this website, not that I still use it. once our cups have been drained he moves over to the bed asking me if I would like to join him. We kiss, he fondles my breasts, in no time at all I am completely naked from the waist upwards. he pushes me back on the bed his face nuzzling between my thighs as he kisses his way up to my labia where he begins to lick. soon my skirt and the bed beneath me are soaked as he makes me cum over and over again.

I remove my skirt draping it over the back of the chair by the window in the hope the breeze will dry it out a little. we roll together into the middle of the high, comfortable bed kissing fondling, sucking and finally fucking. together we decide to try something that neither of us have done before. getting up I go to the chair he had sat on before, kneeling on the seat holding onto the chair back as he pushes into me from behind. I find myself staring right into the mirror which I hadn't noticed before but now can not avoid as it is only inches from my face. I see my breasts swinging in rhythm as he pumps into me. this is a new experience for me to see my flesh wobble and swing about uncontrolled during a sweet but sweaty coupling with a friend wih benefits.

It doesn't matter so much what it looks like but that it feels good. we are friends and we are both enjoying ourselves without any emotional involvment. But I know that my days of doing this are coming to an end. It isn't what I want anymore. We are back on the bed reclining amongst the soft pillows chatting as I continue to stroke and tease his penis. Its a comfortable atmosphere no expectations just fun. we chat about alsorts of things, he tells me what I need is a slave. A man who is happy to do my chores, often whilst naked (not while my kids are around!!) maybe even wearing a collar and lead. He would be mine to order about as I pleased and I wouldnt eve have to have sex with him if I didn't want that. Hmmm now theres an idea.

Eventually it is time for us both to get home to our own children. We dress say our goodbyes and walk out of the door before going our seperate ways to our own cars. A few days ago he text me asking if I would like to meet up again for sex. my reply


I'm still unsure what I want..............part of me says yes go for it girl but a bigger part says if I do it will come back and bite me later.........please don't take that personnally

now if he had said he wanted to be my slave!!!

5 comments:

George said...

Hmmmm ... are you in need of a slave? Not that I am volunteering. It is interesting to hear the difference of what men would want from a slave and what women would want

Lady in red said...

I think if I was going to go down the mistress/slave road he would be there for sex as much if not more than anything else.

But as I cannot see myself going down that road I am not even going to think about the different permutations.

He was actually telling me about an infamous woman in the UK who he knows who did have such a slave.

ronjazz said...

...We all hit that point, too. No matter how open we are, we do need that anchor, that place to draw energy from or to give it out sometimes. I admire you for realizing it. Doesn't mean you won't fuck him or someone else again just for the fun. But it's an important realization to have.

Casdok said...

I have a friend who is a slave, and she ended up in hospital as it went to far.

Freddy said...

mmm kneeling on the chair.... mental note to self - must suggest that to S

The rest of the scenario sounded oh so familiar to me from my pre-S days. I don't miss all that NSA sex in the sense that I would want to go back to it, but it does bring back some good memories.