Wednesday 31 October 2007

memory full

the memory on my mobile is full so I have been going through it deleting messages

here is a selection before they are gone forever

ok look forward to any meeting with u x will try and get sorted for a chat soon x (10/06/07)

Hello u ;-) where have you been babe. you dropped off the planet x (03/07/07)

:-( damn! Never mind babe, you know im here when you're free. just call me x (03/07/07)

I did enjoy you and would like that again (04/07/07)

Great. Only I would get a txt saying 'I dont want a shag' in the early hours. Twas ever thus..... (05/07/07)

I think fuckwits are like the poor - always with us. Nothing much to be done. (05/07/07)

Well no I was asleep (05/07/07)

You know where to come to get that boredom relieved babe ;-) x (05/07/07)

Dont tell me you're alone now? what a waste I could have those legs on my shoulders right now, easing in and out of a very wet hole! You need to get the kids to vacate the house during the day lol ;-) (05/7/07)

And to you! Good day lined up? I might have a blog meet! (06/07/07)

wickedly funny, isn't it....;) (07/07/07)

Oh yes. I have a flogger if you are interested.... (07/07/07)

:( - did he say how serious? (10/07/07)

It is a rarity in these parts! Had a very strange offer today, to go and gang bang someones wife in local woods whilst it is being filmed lol. it takes all sorts! (11/07/07)

So you do ....Coming back to earth now. Get ready. (12/07/07)

Hey you .. Don't be upset. Pet? No way! Talk later? (13/07/07)

Am I good in your latest fantasy lol ;-) x (13/07/07)

Looking forward to friday x x (31/07/07)

Mmmm very high praise indeed. I do like to please and we do have great sex together ;-) (02/08/07)

Thanks babe, see you in a few hours ;-) x (03/08/07)

It was a pleasure :) (03/08/07)

On way back to uk after two weeks with no internet x (04/08/07)

I always cum babe ;-) I know what you mean. was good to see you again x (06/08/07)

An aprilla tuono. why? (30/08/07)

Thats enough now ............I had forgotten about so many of those text and the ones that went with them that I haven't posted.......but they sure brought back some memories.
I just wonder if you can work out who any of them were sent by. let me see there were a total of 6 men I think (4 read this blog). Not many people have the number for this phone.

2 comments:

nitebyrd said...

My brain's too Jello-y to work any of the men out. You definitely get better texts than I do. :)

Joanna Cake said...

I had a very small memory on my previous phone so every so often I had to have a clear out. There were so many from Ruf that I just couldnt bear to get rid of so I typed them onto an email. When I started working on the series of posts that cover how Ruf and I got together, I found them invaluable in terms of timeline... but I also just loved reading them again and being taken back to the raw emotion of that time. Not that there's any less raw emotion two years on :)