Wednesday 17 October 2007

this evening

well thats another evening gone
I have chatted on msn to forest, we chatted about mundane, we chatted about sex, we chatted about what I want and how to get it. we talked about Oxo (forest called him a git ......I nearly told him that hes no better.........I did say ........most men are). Oxo wanted me to drop everything and go to him.........hes feeling horny.........he has a day off work tomorrow..............he offered me bacon and eggs for breakfast..........it didn't matter to him that I was in the middle of writing about cancer and didn't want to stop half way through. I told him no so he logged off without even saying goodnight. He does that!! I even expect it now.
I chatted to another man who I made friends with through the dating site. Hes feeling sorry for himself (just for a change). funny he logged off when he was complaining and I said .......no but we survive to live another day. Perhaps I hit a nerve.
There have been a few emails exchanged with Neptune............its odd we seem to have gone back to emails through the dating site.......I wonder why he isn't chatting on msn anymore.
Oh and SF called to give the boys some more cakes and buns etc (end of date food) and gave me a whopping £100 maintenace for the boys for the next month. I shall try to make it last!!

this morning I read the latest post on evening's blog, she had to go to hospital today (she is a breast cancer survivor). I couldn't stop thinking about her post all day so now I have written a post about it. Over recent months I have come to know several women bloggers who have had breast cancer, I can't identify with them over the surgery but the impact of cancer is something I do know about.

oh and I found a blogger who was hiding........I wasn't looking, I figured that if he really wanted me to read his blog he would tell me where to go to find it. If he didn't want to tell me then I wouldn't bother searching. But I stumbled across it while reading other blogs.

Now it is past midnight and I realise that yet again I forgot to have dinner.

4 comments:

Fat Controller said...

Lady, you really need to look after yourself!!

Problem with texting/chatting is that you get a very one-dimensional conversation. No looks, no intonation of the voice, no significant pauses or sighs. It's perilously easy to misunderstand and be misunderstood and then the evidence is there in black and white afterwards. I think both parties need to be aware of those limitations from the outset and be a little tolerant.

nitebyrd said...

What fat controller said is true. You do need to be more understanding in cyberspace. That said, it's still a wonderful way to make friends all over the world!

LIR, you should take some nuts or carrot sticks with you when you go online. You've got to stay healthy to continue your journey. ;)

Lady in red said...

Fc I couldn't agree with you more. Unfortunately sometimes texting/chatting is the best there is. I have learnt to lol all the time to show that I am using my humour.

nitebyrd

thank you and please come visit my new blog you can find the link at the top of the page

Casdok said...

Yes eat woman!!!