Sunday 28 October 2007

men are strange

what is it with men?

Sammy has gone into hiding........not heard from him since last weekend at which point he was wishing I was at his place only he had his teenage daughter staying for a few days. I text him in the early hours last night

what happened to the offer of a pillow.......at this rate my electric toothbrush will be worn out before I get any action.

hes not been online or text all week
he normally tells me if hes going to be away.


Neptune has gone missing too
We have been exchanging messages at least once or twice a day on the dating site for the past couple of weeks. On thursay I didn't reply to his message. friday morning he found me on msn before work. told me all about the program on spiders that he had see the night before because he knows I have currently got a thing about spiders. But I have heard nothing from him since. I sent a very brief message on saturday evening. But I can tell from the site that he has not yet read it. He has not even logged onto the site since saturday lunchtime. He is usually on there every few hours. seems very odd to me.

Oxo has not gone missing. He is chatting to me now. First time since I told him I wouldn't see him any more. Hes been quite friendly but did try telling me things wont work with new man. Now hes trying to persuade me to go see him NOW!!

don't worry, new man will never find out

funny thing is that Oxo has lived most of his life in the same town that Neptune lives in now. OMG how awful would that be if by some strange coincidence they knew each other. Oxo has only been where he is now for 4 years.

Not heard from Forest for over a week now either but nothing odd about that.


Update

mystery solved Neptune having computer problems at home, sent message from work today.

Forest has been chatting most of this evening.

12 comments:

Complex Girl said...

I too, wrote a post entitled "Men!" today :-) Bloody muppets the lot of them!

Wild Cat said...

Men are scum!
Look what I jad to contend with this morning...

Steve: You are important to me, I forgot your birthday (bad I know), but that doesn't mean that you're not important to me

Casdok said...

Yes what is it with men?!

nitebyrd said...

I have a few choice words for a couple of dating site men right now. I won't spit vitriol all over your blog.

They never seem to be in the same book, let alone the same page with women. GRRRRRR!!!

Percy said...

Men.. yeah we are a strange breed..
now I can say the exact thing about women... so....

connections are just not being met on either end I suppose

Lady in red said...

crumbs some strong reactions there

I have now heard from Neptune. his pc gave up the ghost on sat. He was disappointedas it meant he couldnt tell me he was free yesterday. he sent me his message from work so I have suggested we swap mobile numbers to make contact easier.

cheekyfaces said...

Men!! Dip me in chocolate and throw me to the lesbians!!

HAR said...

Men, Men, men...there aren't enough of them.

Sage said...

I know very little about men, unfortunately, and can proffer very little advice in that area. You are fortunate though that you have had quite many admirers! Or, rather, it is them that is fortunate to have you, right?!

Fire Byrd said...

How on earth do you stop yourself from forgetting which one you're talking to???
LOL
pxx

Anonymous said...

yes we are, it comes down to our view, what we want, what you want, we are so different. Its all in Men are from Mars and women from venus. Very good book and very true.

Dark Side said...

They are like bloody buses in my experience, they all come at once or not at all....glad you found Neptune though..xx