Monday 22 October 2007

cam can be fun

I had forgotten how much fun it can be.
It was taking for ages to get online...........in the end it took 5 bloody hours of logging on before it stopped freezing.
Sammy was sending text messages
mmmmmmmm I do enjoy his texts
he even persuaded me to send him a picture or two........... Oh well maybe I should admit I didn't need much persuading
I do like to tease him and he is very appreciative
Then I got online eventually and there he was waiting for me ;-)
more teasing and more pictures
Finally no one was using my computer in my room so I swapped computers, it was about 10.30pm by then
I changed ready for bed in a pink satin chemise
I'm not sure why but I put my web cam on even though he hadn't asked
It was the first time he had seen me on web cam as I don't normally use it for anyone
I can't be bothered to go through the scenario of guys asking to see my boobs etc and me saying no, so I just don't use it
but last night I did and I enjoyed his enthusiasm just for seeing me
he loved to see my smile
told me I oozed sexuality ( I think he lies)
we talk, we flirt, we tease, we have fun
he watches as I rub baby oil on my legs
hes really enjoying that, so feeling naughty I start to rub the oil all over my breasts too
now hes really getting excited
the more excited he gets the more I am loving it
by now I am getting wet and it isn't just the baby oil
I'm sending him more pictures, he gets to see some that no one else has seen
I start to play
another friend comes online........
a friend I hadn't spoken to for a while
so there I am having a normal conversation in one window
and playing for Sammy in the other window
this made it even more fun for me, it wasn't long before I came
He says he is determined to make sure that we get together
I have told him that it will have to be soon or it may never happen
We talked about Neptune
I said if things work out with Neptune then I won't be seeing anyone else including him
Sammy says that even though it would mean he misses out he really hopes it works out with Neptune, he really wants me to be happy
Isn't he sweet

7 comments:

Casdok said...

Yes! Very!!

nitebyrd said...

That, to me, is a sign that Sammy really cares for you. He want's you to be happy above all.

You're very lucky, Lady!

Southern Swinger said...

Mrs SW and I have been away for awhile. we spent three weeks on the boat and another week on a trip to visit family and friends. Agree with others. Sammy looks like a keeper. Envy his looking at you on the cam.

JsTzznU said...

Sounds like it was a very entertaining conversation LOL.. He is a very luck man in more was than one and a true person if he only wishes your happiness =)

Dark Side said...

Never quite got the hang of the cam thing...lol...I always end up in a fit of giggles when they start asking you to do things....

Sammy does sound a little different to the others though babe..x

Fire Byrd said...

You are such a bad girl!!!!
Enjoy!
pxx

cheekyfaces said...

Hello Lady ( lmao @Em on cam giggling)