Saturday 13 October 2007

Sammy

I don’t think I have told you much about Sammy. Of course I met him on That site. The one I am no longer on (neither is he). We exchanged messages for a few days then moved onto email and msn addresses at which point there was a misunderstanding. You can read about that here and here. He was very apologetic and like a fool I forgave him. We chatted fairly often after this for a few months. I sent him some of my fantasies which he enjoys reading very much. It was never on the cards for us to meet as he lives in Essex, although I do or rather did know some of the area where he lives as my grand parents lived in the area when I was a child, so I have fond memories of holidays there.

In the lead up to my spanking I had been chatting to Sammy so he knew what was going to happen. He knew about Forest and that I had arranged for Forest to come to the hotel to kiss me better after my spanking. The next morning when I was feeling sleepy I was online and thought I was telling Sammy all about the night before and how I had spent my time in the hotel room with 3 different men over the course of 16 hours. Only I hadn’t looked very closely at the name of the man I was chatting to. That’s when I discovered that I was actually talking to Fireman Sam. Some introduction eh? I didn’t speak to Sammy for a few weeks until after my second visit to see Fireman Sam, I was online when I thought it was Fireman Sam chatting again but it was Sammy.

Since then our chats have got more and more personal. Quite some time ago Sammy had said that he would love to meet me but because of the distance I didn’t give it much thought. Then a few weeks ago, we were chatting, he was about to go abroad for a few days with his work, a slip of the finger and I found that I had agreed to meet him which hadn’t been what I had meant to say. I just hoped that he would forget about it while he was away. He returned and we chatted as normal. Then I had the big upset over Forest. Sammy was a great, he kept me chatting for hours he sympathised but also coached me in how to behave in the future so that I wouldn’t have the same problem. I had recently begun chatting to Neptune, Sammy has been helping me to behave myself and not reveal too much of my sexuality to Neptune. I am taking it very slowly with Neptune.

I had by now made my decision that I didn’t want the NSA lifestyle anymore and no matter how long it takes I am going to be a good girl. Well I would be once I had had my goodbye fun with Mr Passionate. One night we were chatting and he went quiet (he had said he was tired) I don’t know why but I left him a message with my mobile number. He didn’t use it. But a few days later we were chatting and I tried to persuade him to describe himself to me that when I received the cock picture on my phone. Later followed by a head and shoulder picture of him. Over the last few weeks we have chatted often although not every day on msn. He went abroad again and I missed him. I text to ask when he was back. He had come back that day. Since then the hot text have been going back and forth. Following Friday’s hot and horny post (which was really Thursday) we exchanged more text on Friday. I had more or less decided that I want to have a final fling by meeting Sammy. This morning I text him and we have agreed that we both want to meet, we both know it can’t be more than just this one meeting for hot passionate sex.

Well I can’t argue with logic like that can I? will look forward to enjoying your body and mind!!! Definitely would love to lay down next to you ;-)
He tells me that he is always horny thinking about me.

For example I am at my desk a work my legs wide imagining you under my desk stroking my skin licking and sucking me in secret. It’s making me very hard.

While I am waiting at the check out to pay for my weekly shop I get this

Have I ever told you. You are a very horny woman very sensual and sexy. You also have a very dirty mind and that’s not a bad thing either ;-)

Now we just need to work out when we are going to arrange this. I am hoping that it will be either next weekend or the weekend after.

7 comments:

nitebyrd said...

It sounds like Sammy will make a wonderful final fling. I hope you enjoy it to the fullest!

Casdok said...

I second that!!

Dark Side said...

Final fling, Lady go for it..xx

Fire Byrd said...

final fling.... do I buy that, nah! your just too naughty girl!!
Enjoy.
pxx

Percy said...

Sex is a good thing!

sex yeah baby!

JsTzznU said...

Make it the hottest, naughtiest one to date LIR........ How could you not??? Enjoy =)

Lady in red said...

nitebyrd, casdok, emma Oh I intend for this to be good, I will lwt nothing get in the way of this final fling.

Pixie yes final fling, I can do it I know I can.....never said it would be easy though.

Percy how right you are

JsTzznU goes without saying lol