Thursday 7 June 2007

Like me

Like me, you have a blog, but have not posted for a while, you chat to me when you are feeling horny and need more stimulation. Do I mind ? I kind of feel like I am doing you a service and I like to be helpful. Sometimes you make me feel horny too. You are young and still have much to learn I enjoy giving you advice.


Like me, you blog, you are very funny and amusing, we chat on yahoo or msn, other times we text or speak on the phone. You tell me about you, about your work and your children. You are always horny. I see a side of you that doesn’t show often in your blog. You are bright, sensitive, caring and sexy. You are gentle and passionate.


Like me, you blog, you are intelligent, entertaining, experienced in many ways on many levels. Yet you seek my advice on something very important to you, this is very flattering to me. We chat on msn or by text and on occasion by phone. We are friends.

Like me, you blog, you are a mystery to me. You puzzle me. We text or email we comment on each other’s blogs. You are intelligent, that shows in your writing, you are sensitive and caring. You are unconventional which is no bad thing. We are friends but still you puzzle me.

Like me, you blog, you are sexy, sensitive and witty but so much more. We chat on msn, email, text or phone, rarely a day goes by with no contact. We give each other advice. We have given each other pleasure. You are passionate and gentle, you are well read. You have a sexy voice and great imagination. We are friends.


Like me, you blog, you have a very sexy mind, you are very busy yet you find time to chat to me. We will never meet but we are friends, we tell each other secrets. I tell you how to suck a cock you practice my advice well.

These are just a few of my male blogger friends. Most but not all of them I have met ;-)

4 comments:

Vi said...

Which male blogger are you teaching how to suck cock??????

Lady in red said...

ah now that would be telling but I will say that he is not over here

Anonymous said...

Interesting.......

Anonymous said...

your answer is blowing in the wind, x,