Monday 4 June 2007

Rabbit

It's the middle of the night and I am in my bed.
time to try out my new rabbit again see if the exerence is any better than my first experience.

Knees drawn up apply a liberal amount of my new tingle lube, ah yes I can feel why it is called tingle that is good. Insert finger for some gentle play to increase pleasure and wetness. still not feeling quite as aroused as I should do. play with nipples allowing imagnation to wander, you should be here pleasuring me, it is your fingers on my nipples in my cunt. I want your kisses, your arms around me your fingers on and in me. more lube applied to rabbit gently insert head push harder,deeper. gradually turning up the vibrations the squirming bit in middle feels funny as it goes in. switch on the vibrating rabbit ears take a bit of moving around to get the full effect, mmmm thats very good but still not fully aroused. try it with legs wide, not much sensation, clamp legs together, now that is intense but the noise has increased, oh well it does feel much betrrrrrrrr very intense now but still feeling dry and not particularly aroused. Have great urge to wrap my legs around you. Now what do I do? the feeling is intense so is the urge to wrap my legs round a body your body but there is nothing but my rabbit between my legs. this isn't doing for me what I need. remove rabbit and switch off vibrations. Insert finger to finish off what has been started. Still dry still not aroused. This thing isnt turning me on its turning me off!! Time to sleep

No comments: