Thursday 7 June 2007

menu

1,2 or 3?

2

I forgot what they were now, was 2 a BJ?


lol is that what you want it to be?

menu: 1 hiya 2 cuppa 3 come get me i need a shag (this was the orginal menu!)

Have 2 be a 3, but working now 4 a bit



later in the evening different guy this time on msn

hi

hello hows you?

not too bad couldnt sleep thought a wank would help

oh

just been in bed for 2 hours trying to sleep
but basically spent time grinding my hard-on against matress

ive been waiting to use pc

i read your blog today I got a mention

lol hope you were not offended

i was kind of clad as it means you dont hate what we (mainly I) do

lol no i dont mind there are quite a few guys that do that chat to me while they wank

cool so you are sort of in charge of wanking

i suppose in a way

well i'm taking my boxers off to air my throbbing cock...........................

No comments: