Friday 8 June 2007

He doesn't know me

Hello
Up late kid

So it seems

Been on a date

Sort of

Big boy was he?

In what way?lol

Where did you go ?
Penis

I have no idea

Why not

We only chatted

Not like you at all
Where did you go

For a drive
We have been friends for months and never even flirted

Oh
Right, not like you at all

Why not

Ur not like that
When you want something you go and get it

Who said I wanted it
I went for a chat………….I had a chat

Ohhh yeah

You really don’t know me as well as you think you do

Is that so

Everytime we chat you prove that you don’t know me very well by the things you say

Ha ha

I realise that I hurt you and you are out to think the worst of me

Not at all
I just feel sorry the way you project you self to all men now

It seems that way from the comments you make
Not anymore
That was a phase……..im over it now

You don’t get over what you were like overnight

I became like it over night

And stayed like it all the time
Ha ha

For several months


This was the man who I was trying to forget when I started playing the field. He thinks he knows me so well when he hasn’t got a clue. When we were seeing each other earlier in the year he had no idea of the things that I like. But now he thinks he knows what I am like. He thinks I am chasing every Tom, Dick and Harry for sex. He says he wants us to be friends now that he has a new girlfriend (the first who has been kind and caring – short memory there). But he just cannot help making sarcastic comments about single mothers being desperate for sex. I know that I really should stop talking to him it does me no good and I always end up angry after a few minutes. Unfortunately I was brought up to be polite and I find it rude to ignore anyone so I just can’t ignore him. I know I should.

I was also very tired by the time we had this conversation as it was 2am when I had got home from a very strange meeting with someone I class as a friend even if he does puzzle me. He knows that I have decided a while ago to stop playing the field and just see one man. Yet he decided at this time that he wanted to see me (I am still not sure why as it had never occurred to me that he might be interested in me in a sexual way, I am still not sure if he is.) We agreed to meet in a car park at midnight after he finished work. I was only five minutes late but he was already driving away. He says he thought I would bottle it and not go. We went for a drive and just chatted. I found the whole thing very odd although it was nice chatting.

No comments: