Saturday 2 June 2007

its arrived

I had a nice suprise this morning there I was in the garden hanging out the washing when #4 brought out a box telling me a parcel had arrived. He was about to open it thinking it was a jacket I had ordered from ebay. I shook the box, the rattle told me this was no jacket. he wanted to know what was in the box. I just innocently told him it was nothing for him to worry about. As soon as I could I took the box upto my bedroom and opened it up all excited. I had completely forgotten that I had changed my mind when ordering my rabbit I didn't get the mini (5") one shown in previous post. Instead I got the Jack Rabbit Pearl Pink



I have been out and bought the batteries, hope they last a while or I shall be spending more on batteries than on the actual rabbit.
I shall be making sure I get a good chance to try it out tonight.
I just hope I get on better with my new friend than kimba did with her first purchase

1 comment:

Chris said...

I get so excited when sex toys come in the mail! Have fun :)