Monday 4 June 2007

my weekend

It has been a busy weekend and I feel as though finally I am coming out of the doldrums. Not only have I kept away from the computer (and my mobile)most of the weekend I have caught up with a couple of friends (both bumped into when out). Its odd but both women I have known for 13 years. we had lost touch for years but have been bumping into each other several times in recent months. I had long chats with each (one of them I have agreed to go to a pub quiz next sunday eve). I have been to the tip and finally managed to get started on my garden (partly so i can work on my tan ......I don't do sunbathing)
late on saturday eve (12.30am) had an unexpected text from a friend who has been a little distant in recent months offering to meet for coffee on sunday tea time. that was really nice but I had to decline as I was out on sunday evening at a posh restaurant having dinner with a group of friends (12 of us in all). made everyone laugh at the end of the meal when I checked the voice mail on my mobile and rang my youngest son back to tell him that

No he may not bid for anything on ebay while I'm out!!!

had a chat with #2 son today after he helped me going to the tip. Now that he has left school, while he is not either in an exam or revising he is going to help me get the house sorted out while the others are out of the way at school/work. We are going to be ruthless getting rid of anything we dont need. There is way too much clutter in this house.

had an msn chat with someone who I wont name and I am unlikely to talk to again in a hurry although this is not the reason. He says he wants us to be friends yet he tells me that I am not the kind caring person I believe myself to be, but I am manipulative. He also made several remarks about single mothers and that I am desperate for sex. He is so wrong he thinks he knows me but he doesnt know me at all!!

have also had several msn chats with wankers and I mean that in the best possible way. (not calling anyone a wanker).mostly but not entirely with one man who was feeling horny and chatted to me whilst he wanked. One of them being a blogger the other not. The one who doesnt blog makes me laugh because I know that every time we chat he is wanking over my pictures and everything I say, but he is constantly apologising for being rude. this has been going on for about 3 months always late at night, sometimes when we are chatting I am tired and go to bed and he phones me to continue our chat.

It was nice to read what another blogger (The Man) likes about me on his blog. Although there was one comment I shall have to discuss with him!

well as its now 2.32am on monday morning I am going to hit the sack and have a second play with my new rabbit ;-)

1 comment:

Vi said...

It doesn't have a body mate, nothing can do that unless you get a blow up doll! And even your fingers couldn't do the trick, cause you are really craving a bloke more than getting off.

Sometimes I get frustrated with the rabbit too, because I really want the real thing.