Wednesday 20 June 2007

lacking in posts

Innocent has observed that I must be busy. I take it that is because I have not been online much.

To be honest this is because I have been extremely tired. I have been ill on and off for about 6 weeks now. finaly after 2 visits to dr I had blood tests last week. the results are now in. have bugs and I'm anaemic. Today I get anti biotics tomorrow i see the dr agin to find out what he proposes to do about my anaemia.

I have now had two days working. The work is easy, good thing its only for 12weeks I will quickly get bored with it.

The car I could have got by now but have been to tired to find the logbook for old car or clear outall the clutter from the boot. am using the junk heap as part change for new car.

3 comments:

Vi said...

Hope you feel better soon, Lady. Been missing you! Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in pretty quickly.

Bittersweet said...

yes - get well soon ((hug))

Ordinary Girl said...

Ditto from me too x