Friday 29 June 2007

why me ???????

I knew I had money in the bank so why wouldnt they let me have any of it?
everyday I checked the damn machine but no money
I needed milk, bread, electricity, petrol but no money :-(
finally today got to the bank afterwork
printed off a statement
when I got home and studied it ouch!!
there they were
bold as brass
3 debits
3 bloody debits that shouldnt have been there
in May when I was ill in bed someone made three withdrawls from ATM in Romania
the bank paid the money back to me :-)
they sent out claim forms I completed and returned them
they didn't get the forms so they took the money off me again
no warning nothing
now they will send me more forms to complete
then I can have my money back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

S said...

I am so glad you are getting your money back.. but sorry this all happened in the first place!!!

Fire Byrd said...

Wooo, banks are such evil places aren't they. they punish us as often as they can and go all innocent if they do anything wrong!

And we are supposed to be grateful and want to use them.
px

Ordinary Girl said...

Oh this is just awful Lady! I don't know what I would do if this happened to me. I live literally from day to day sometimes.

I hope you are managing, and your money is returned very soon!