Sunday 17 June 2007

I won !!

saturday night it is 10.30 I am chatting on msn with a fellow blogger. my mobile rings 'private number' it says. Probably #3 playing a prank I answer it. But it is a woman. I don't catch who she says she is or where from. she repeats she is Chloe from ****** I have won first prize in their competition which I entered. Ok so I have entered a few competitions recently.

which area do you want pierced nipples or clit?

say that again

which area do you want pierced ? nipples or clit......you did enter this competition you have won first prize. clit £2 nipples £4

I will have to think about it

are you shaved or waxed? it costs more if you are not shaved
we can do waxing ...brazilian £8.00

I may be

clit or nipples..........if you dont want the prize you can pass it on to a friend

when can we call you back? the prize only lasts for this week

tomorrow morning

we are not open on sunday we can call on monday between 9 and 1

I shall be at work

where do you want it clit or nipples?

when can we call you monday ?

I shall be working

the woman continues to persist but I have got fed up with playing along so hang up and repeat the gist of conversation to my friend

he agrees that this is wind up.

10.55pm mobile rings again 'private number' again

hello

hello is that Chloe?

hang up phone rings again this time i just ignore it

funny that this time she forgets she is Chloe


someone is playing games
I have my supicions but I wont be losing any sleep over it just hope they had as much of a laugh over it as I did. There is no way this was genuine apart from the obvious reasons I think I would have remembered if I had entered such a competition. Anyone who knows me would know that I dont like piercings so I am not likely to enter such a competition

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could offer to remove any woman's pubic hair. I'll even do it at a reduced rate if she lets me use my teeth!!

Freddy said...

Unless the perpetrator had revealed themselves at the end of the first call then that's not very funny.
Sounds like nuisance calling to me, and is a big strong reinforcer of my keeping a second (sex) phone

Vi said...

Oohhhh, it must be a wind up, cause a brazilian costs more than that! If it's not, pass the number on to me. ;P