Friday 8 June 2007

fraud

You are a fraud

In what way am I a fraud?

Your blog is fantasy

This was just the start. He thinks most of my blog is fantasy. He is wrong most of my blog is real. There is some fantasy and there are some posts that are a combination of fantasy and reality.

Until January my blog was 100% real. Then I started to experiment with writing fiction. I enjoy writing the stories which are obvious fiction. But I also started to write some of my real stories with a bit of fantasy added. I enjoy writing pieces which are not obvious if they are reality, fiction or a combination of both. Keeping my readers guessing. I have done quite a bit of experimenting with my sexuality over the past year, I have done things and been in situations which I would never have previously imagined myself doing. I am pretty sure that most of the people in my real life would never guess at my private life.

In my mind because some of my posts are fantasy that does not make me a fraud. Maybe I have never said that some of my posts are fiction, but I thought that was pretty apparent.

I mentioned to a male friend that I was called a fraud

But you’re not. And you’re not a machine – you need to be wooed

3 comments:

Chris said...

People take words so literally. They don't always stop to consider that they are fact or fiction. They read and just process; then they feel betrayed to learn it was fantasy. But I think fantasies are very real. Vivid in the mind, vivid in the word. And no lie to be found.

Lady in red said...

thank you chris. he has now told me it was said tongue in cheek. I didnt realy take it to heart but thought I would take the opportunity to clarify that my blog is a mixture if anyone was wondering.

It didn't upset me in the least when it was said just intrigued me that he coud think that. We did actually have a reasonable chat about that and other things. though I was concerned that he was going to leave me miles away from my car when he announced he was going home ;-(


not really ;-p

Anonymous said...

some blokes are just plain stupid,
x