Wednesday 1 August 2007

betrayed

I was betrayed!!

I had made up my mind

I was going to enjoy this

I wanted his touch

I wanted him to force my legs apart

I wanted him to take me

I wanted him to make me join with him

I wanted my mind to control my body

I wanted this to be a battle

I wanted him to fight for my body

But I was betrayed!!

my body had other ideas

my body wanted his touch

my body moved towards him

my body arched to his touch

my body convulsed as his fingers probed

my body let my legs spread

my body invited him in

my body wanted him inside me

my body betrayed my mind

4 comments:

Fire Byrd said...

oh your bad, so bad. Even you can't behave the way you want too!!
pxx

Ordinary Girl said...

Such a pleasant betrayal though Lady ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, I've had that kind of betrayal. The best kind. Such delicious punishment.

Joanna Cake said...

Still it is nice to be able to understand properly when we accuse men of thinking with parts of their anatomy that are not their heads.