Wednesday 1 August 2007

mascara !!

I have had to go all day with no mascara ;-(
I dont wear much make up never have done
just a touch of lipstick I like to co-ordinate the colour with what I am wearing and a touch of mascara. I think my eyes look too tired without it.
I am convinced I put my mascara in my handbag last night.

I had changed bag from my everyday black sack that I carry my course work in along with my purse, mobile phones, hair brush etc, ready for my date.

When I got home from work yesterday (I was late having gone shopping on the way) there was an email from FF who I was meeting for a drink. He wanted to meet at 5.30 it was already 5pm and I needed a shower. so I was running late. I finally got to the appointed place at about 5.50pm phew me not too bad!!! we had a lovely chat about all sorts of things. As we were leaving he asked me if I had dressed to tease him. I had done but to be honest I would normally dress this way to go out anyway. A nice mid calf black skirt and a new black,white, grey and apricot top which admittedly shows quite a bit of cleavage (most of my tops do). He also said that next time we meet he will take me out for a meal and I can decide whether I want to seduce him.

Later I was on the internet chatting and blogging when Oxo came online. We chatted for a few minutes then the kids decided that it was their turn to use my pc. I told Oxo I would be off line for a while but he said "cum over here then" so I did. Grabbed a cheese sarnie before throwing a few things into my overnight bag and then I was on my way. my radio informed me it was midnight just as I pulled up in front of his place. I walked through the kitchen door just as he was pouring an amber liquid into two glasses of ice. We took our drinks into his bedroom. It was nice to just recline on the bed sipping our brandy as we chatted, catching up on what we had been up to in the last couple of weeks. After a bit of snogging we stripped off our clothes and got under the cover for some very hot and sweaty coupling. I have no idea what time we fell asleep but I was woken by his dog going crazy in the conservatory. He managed to settle her before falling asleep again. It was lovely waking up this morning two bodies stuck together sticky from our sweat a sweet reminder of last night.

As I showered and got ready for work he made mugs of steaming tea which we drank as we watched breakfast news together and discussed the change in the rules regarding electrical instalments. He gave me directions of how to get to work avoiding the main traffic. Before leaving I put on my lip stick but search as much as I could both in my handbag and my overnight bag there was no mascara. so today I had to go to work with no mascara.

3 comments:

Ordinary Girl said...

Perhaps he's wearing it Lady :-) Or keeping it so you have to go back! Sounds like he might be beginning to grow on you a little? He definitely sounds like a good 'un!

Lady in red said...

OG he did have my sun glasses for 2 months!!

Jungle VIP said...

God, you're busy. No wonder you're a sleephead
JVIP