Saturday 4 August 2007

I am back

I am back !!

I am sure you are pleased to know I had a great time

I arrived home at the same time #3 son was setting off for his morning paper round

I need sleep but how could I sleep without catching up on blogland first.

whilst I was sneaking into blogs to see what I missed yesterday I had a long chat with The Man telling him all about my night away from home answering his questions as best I could.

But now my friends I must sleep

so you will have to wait to discover what I choose to reveal

5 comments:

Jungle VIP said...

I feel a call to Social Services coming on. Poor neglected children :-)

"This woman's children neeeeed feeding and taking care of....lock her up"

Disgraceful conduct from a girl


JVIP

Lady in red said...

ha ha .........dominoes pizza and they were happy

and apart from all alseep stil when i got home!

David said...

I'm so glad you had a great time, and that the naysayers' misgivings were unfounded.

Indi said...

Would you like my E mail address?

Lady in red said...

ok
you can email it to me if you like

ladyinred62@hotmail.co.uk