Saturday 4 August 2007

Opportunity


'These legs will soon be wrapped around you' says the message with the picture as I press send. It has been far too many months since last we were together. Our own lives conspiring to keep us apart, has done nothing to dampen our passion for each other.

But tonight we have an opportunity we could not let pass. A chance to spend an hour or so bodies locked together. how could we not grab this chance with both hands.

'Mmmm very nice indeedbabe. Ive now got a raging hard on lol.' comes the reply. Not long now to wait for him to arrive. He tells me to rest I may need it. how can I rest knowing my lover is on his way.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very sexy feeling of anticipation. Nice. :)

Southern Swinger said...

You can certainly get your lover with a hard cock as he enters the door

Lady in red said...

mmmm I do like to torment the poor man........by the time he arrived he had been hard for 1.5hrs but I wouldn't do that if I didn't know that he can take it ;-D

Ordinary Girl said...

Oh, do spill the details Lady! I am home alone on a Saturday night and need some entertaining :-)

And I'm very intrigued about what made last night so different and special...??

Lady in red said...

to find out what happened when he arrived go to kindred ;-)

Fire Byrd said...

you are a bad, bad girl, I keep telling you this and you just carry on... lucky bloke!!
pxx

Anonymous said...

Nice photo of your legs, the temptation to just dive in there and help myself... I too being a naughty girl, but hey, life's for living..

Lady in red said...

anon I am glad you like the photo theres another on kindred

Anonymous said...

What an exceptionally lucky man. That would def do it for me. Go girl!

Lady in red said...

thank you randyian and welcome