Tuesday 21 August 2007

bits and pieces

lack of money (my fault)

the main money that myself and my children live on is the child tax credits I get to supplement my wages. I have known for several months that the annual renewal had to be completed before 31/7/07. I didn't complete the renewal believing that my change of payment follow my change of circumstance in june meant that it was no loer necessary. I now know that I still had to do this, I have dug out my P60 and given the one vital figure to the person on the phone my money should be reinstated in a few days :-) so that was a good start to my day.


Later I was busy getting on with my work when my boss and my friend Posh Bird (general manager) called me into the conference room. I wandered if they were going to say they were going to let me go two weeks early (my contract ends 7th sept) but they asked me to stay on until 22nd december :-)


Oxo

I said I might do a post about oxo which caused suze ask 'I want to know what you plan to do with the Oxo. ;)'

Suze Oxo is my fuck buddy. we were chatting last night when he suddenly dropped our code word into the conversation. This code word can be used by either of us to say 'want to fuck give me hour' but I turned him down as I didnt have enough fuel to get there or the money to get fuel. Oxo offered to give me fuel money but I did have enough to get me there in the first place. He was having an early night as he had an interview today but he told me he would leave the door unlocked for me just incase. He really is a sweetie.

No comments: