Thursday 16 August 2007

not to be left out




everyone else is doing it so I figured I would do it too.

I have not put any pictures on here for ages. Partly because I couldnt be bothered, partly as I dont want to be a blog that is full of sexy pics I prefer written pictures.
until recently I have not had the privacy to take pictures or the technolgy to load them onto my computer. today I am wearing some new nickers with ribbons that tickle my leg above my stockings so I thought I would share them with you. But I wont be making a habit of this.

6 comments:

Vi said...

*turning head left, turning head right*

Trying to figure out the angle! lol

Lady in red said...

vi if you look closely you ca see my foot...the picture is from hip down lol


do you need a diagram?

Ronjazz said...

I don't. I see you perfectly. You really are an extraordinary woman. I wish the men in your life knew that. If I can see it from across the pond....and I'm not yet referring to the lovely picture...then they should damned well get a clue.

Joanna Cake said...

Im just wondering... Is there ever a Dressed for a Force 9 gale Friday? Nice ribbons :)

DJ Kirkby said...

Just popped over to feed the turtle, good thing too as you are obviously far too busy playing with your camera! Can't see your foot! I'm with Having my Cake on that one... have you seen my BBQ pic? BRR!

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, I see the angle. I think ribbons and lace are always so pretty... and if they tickle... all the better.