Thursday 9 August 2007

I adore him

I am confused

we have chatted for 2.5 hrs this afternoon/evening this our sixth conversation since sunday afternoon. he refers to our illicit affair. does he want an affair? He had talked previously of not becoming attached as he has a partner of 20 years.

I adore him, I adore his eyes his lips his soft light brown curly hair with fine hints of silver. I adore his slender fingers, I adore his voice, I adore the words he writes to me.

I feel the heat in my loins when we chat or write to each other. he has been special to me for many months. I had thought our correspondence was over after hearing nothing from him for 3 months.

he calls me his delight, his sweet, his darling,his honey,his angel, his perfect lover, he calls me by my given name( he is the only one other than my grandparents).

he adores me, he adores my mind, my pretty face

he wants us to 'play lovingly together as we gaze longingly into each others eyes enjoying the expressions of pleasure on our faces.'

he tells me

sweet angel of joy sadly I must go, bless you until next time. I love you xxxx

why did he have to go and say that ?
he has never used the word before !!

I adore him of course I do but my heart is elsewhere

8 comments:

Sage said...

Sounds like you are in a rough spot, Lady. Although, having two men vying for your affection is not too bad of a place to be. :-)

Southern Swinger said...

Think you hear that word as a threat to his 20 year relationship and don't want to e responsible for changing that .

Anonymous said...

There are many forms of love. He obviously felt the need to tell you what he feels. It may well be totally unconditional. I suggest you accept it without questioning it too much.

Lady in red said...

Sage I dont know that either of them are vying for my affection. Im not sure forest knows what he wants. My knight I think he does feel something for me but hes probably feeling most of it with his penis.

Mr SW no I dont think I am a danger to his partnership. I was just shocked. I know our relationship is different now to 8 months ago but I didnt expect him to say that.

HMU while we were chatting he said that he had come over all weird. I wont question it. It just came as a shock, it wasnt something I expected from him. I dont think it is something he would say lightly, he probably meant it when he said it but not in the greater scheme of things

George said...

There is a post over at always aroused girl today about this very subject. Basically there are 2 kinds of love and neither mean the same thing. Check it out

Vi said...

Ohhhh, too confuing my dear! I've got two lovers, but one's 4 hours away and the other is at war! Enjoy it girl, enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with HornyMaleUK... accept what he says as how he feels -- you deserve love in all its forms.

Joanna Cake said...

Loving someone doesnt necessarily mean a lifetime of commitment, more a sentiment of the here and now.