Wednesday 22 August 2007

Too busy

I was too busy to post very much last night.

firstly I was using the crap slow computer that misses out letters which makes anything I write a painstakingly slow process filling in all the missing letters only to find that when I publish other letters have gone missing ........so frustrating for me as I like my writing to be perfect.

but more because I spent the entire evening between playing taxi, chief cook and bottle washer to the family chatting to sexy Lotto who I met once back in march. We have not met again since because we are looking for different things but we both find the other very sexy. every few weeks I find an offline message from him checking that I am ok and telling me he still finds me sexy. Last night we were online at the same time. Oh and I had a brief chat with fireman Sam too.

3 comments:

Sage said...

fireman Sam? hmm...does he put out fires or start them? lol

Lady in red said...

Sage he lights them while hes directing his hose in the right direction. hes also pretty good at getting me to aim when hes making me squirt. Bittersweet says she wont be able to watch fireman sam with her children again without thinking of me after the last time I mentioned him ;-)

Southern Swinger said...

Think you have a lot of fires that need attention