Sunday 12 August 2007

Dom or not

Meet me at the station in an hour

you mean **** rail station ?

yes and you know what to wear

huh I will wear whatever I want to wear

LOL I am sure you will

Be there 8.30 sharp

ok


Finally I have agreed to meet him, I am not sure if I want to or not. But I have had a headache all day, not a really bad one but enough to stop me concentrating properly. so a walk in fresh air may do me good. But it was early morning when he first told me to meet him for a walk in the forest. It is now early evening. Thomas has been encouraging me to go, says it will do me good to get out of the house. I shower and ponder what to wear. Dark Master has requested black thigh high boots or other stilettos. he would like to see me in red stockings and belt. I contemplate jeans and trainers. I finally decide on my flared red mini skirt and trainers taking sandals and jeans with me. I have on a red vest top taking a jumper in case I get cold. 8.30 I am applying my red lipstick. good I shall be at least 10 minutes late, cant have him expecting me to be a good girl and be on time. He doesn't mention my time keeping when I arrive, but I clock that he isn't wearing a watch so maybe doesn't realise. He looks exactly like I had expected except that he is shorter and slimmer not such an imposing figure as I had imagined. It seems he has been staying with a friend in my town for the last few weekends. I wonder if I would have met him sooner had I realised he was so close. Part of my reluctance to meet him had been the distance I would have to drive just to meet him.
It amuses me that as I pull up in front of the station there is a man I have never seen before dressed in black jeans and a leather jerkin leaning against the wall, as I drive up he moves away from the wall, he opens the door and climbs into my car without checking first that I am the person he is expecting.

7 comments:

n said...

So you really were the lady in red. Red skirt, red lips, i like your style xx

Lady in red said...

N yes I do tend to wear red, did I mention the red nails too. I did also have a red car until about 6 weeks ago but this time had to forget the colour.
I have lots of red tops and several red skirts, I could go on and on suffice to say I have a lot of red, some black too

Southern Swinger said...

One of my favorite outfits Mrs. Sw wore was red thigh thigh's, red garter belt and red shelf bra under a denim button up the front dress.. Are you still on AAF. we are gusnginny

Vi said...

Ooooh, tel us more, tel us more!!!!

Lady in red said...

vi there is more on kindred

DJ Kirkby said...

You'd need your rain gear here, it is pouring again! Would kind of ruin your image methinks...

Lady in red said...

ah I also have red coats lol........its raining here too now