Tuesday 31 July 2007

life is good at the moment

I got paid today, so I paid my phone bill, filled up my car with petrol (now I stink of the stuffand it was hard to breathe without swallowing some). topped up the electricity key. managed to block my phone that I had just paid the bill for. (I forgot I changed the sim pin and turned the thing off by mistake!!) my sunglasses broke just when we get some sun!!

went out for a drink with married male friend. had text from Forest looking forward to our rendevous.

Now I'm off to spend night with Oxo ;-)

5 comments:

HyperAnt said...

Sounds like, all-in-all, your day is on the up swing!

Have fun!!

Vi said...

Enjoy your 'dates' and your 'special' night coming up. Looking forward to catching up with them when I'm back from hols.

Southern Swinger said...

Maybe a good fucking will make up for the other stressers that came your way

Jungle VIP said...

I hope you enjoy that time. Have a good one girl

JVIP

Ordinary Girl said...

Long may the good days continue!