Wednesday 16 May 2007

Bloody cheek!!!

How dare he?

who does he think he is?

how can he have the nerve?

the man is insane

does he have a brain ?

I just checked my mail on a different account.

when I logged on there was an offline message

from N!!!!!!!

considering that his last message was talking about defamation of character.

he wont be getting any answer at all

the bloody cheek

what did he say?

'whats your mobile number babe? I lost it'

quite harmless .......yes I know

I have two mobiles he knows that and has both numbers.
can be most annoying when he sends same text to both phones to make sure i get it. If he has lost either or both my numbers thats his problem. I wonder if that was around the same time someone googled ladyinred62?

1 comment:

Ordinary Girl said...

Trying to trick you so he can give you more shit I reckon. Well done you for ignoring it!