Thursday 24 May 2007

rambling

I think am going to have a bit of a drougt in my sex life for a while.

Partly because I have decided that I dont want to have multiple fuck buddies any more.
Partly because I cannot now have any lovers at my house for a while.

this was going to be the last week I could for a while but I hadn't realised that #1 son was on the late shift at work meaning he wouln't be working until 1pm as #2 & 3 get home from school by 2.45 that doesnt give much lea way. It will be half term for the others from tomorrow. But what makes it worse is that #2 son officially leaves school tomorrow only going in for his GCSE's. If I am going to have any fun at home I shall need to get a copy of his exam time table and fit my sex life around his exams :-(

It has been suggesed by a certain blogger that I should get a clone willy kit and use that.


Oh I was highly amused yesterday #2 son brought home his school year book. The kids had been asked where they expect to be in 10 yrs time. some want to be plumbers, mechanics doctors. But I couldnt believe the number that simply said they will be rich or will be married to a rich bloke and have a big house. I woud have felt so ashmed if my son had been one of these kids. He though said that he intends to be a sports statistian. he is very focussed and has known for several years that this is what he wants. he plans to do double maths at college then go onto university to do a maths degree, he also loves sports.

1 comment:

santa said...

youre quite welcome to come here lol