Monday 7 May 2007

thinking about you

I have been thinking about you a lot since last night and our very brief text chat. I can't figure it out.

All these months we have been chatting online. You know so much about me, you put up with my moans about life and men. You listen to my moods. when I am feeling low you tell me I am funny. You have been my confidante. You made it clear you wanted to meet. I ignored your hints to swap mobile numbers. You know all about the men I have seen in the months we have talked. You read my blog so know as much as everyone else only you know more because I tell you more. I didn't know how I would feel if we met. would you still like the person that I am in real life?

When we met it just confirmed for me what a lovely man you are. I couldn't believe you wanted to see me again the next day. It was lovely walking through the woods with you. When you took me in your arms and kissed me, I didn't want it to stop. I knew we didn't have much time I needed to get to the school. I really wanted more time with you but you know that.

It worries me. you are aware that my needs are changing. But are you prepared for that. I know you, like me are single and see other women.

How would you feel if I wanted more from you ?

I so want to see you again but I am so afraid.

2 comments:

Vi said...

ooooooo eeeeeerrrrrr!

Lady is falling....

Mummy said...

Sounds serious!