Sunday 20 May 2007

I confess

Sir must I stay in the corner?


You must stay as you are until I am satisfied you have confessed all


yes Sir


stand with your feet apart and your hands flat upon the wall ahead of you.


keep your eyes on your hands as you speak


Now you may begin


yes Sir



It was 10.30am on Friday morning.

Come to my office for coffee he had said giving me the address.

I park my car a little further up the road then brolly in one hand and folder under my other arm I step carefully up to the door and press the bell.

A moment later there he is holding the door open for me to enter as he continues his business call. He motions for me to take a seat on the sofa. As he continues talking to his client he signals that he is making tea and disappears into his kitchen.

A moment later and he is sat beside me on his sofa, still talking to his client with his hand resting on my knee just at the hem of my tight blue pinstripe skirt.

Almost as soon as his call is over he leans over and kisses me. He can’t keep his hands off my legs trying to creep up under my skirt. He turns his attention to my sheer white blouse, where the upper buttons are trying to burst open at my cleavage. With a little help my breasts are soon spilling out of my white lacy bra. He kneels before me burying his face in my cleavage. His hands sliding inside my skirt, he doesn’t have much room inside the tight material as it clings to my thighs. He removes my black high heeled court shoes from my feet. Then moving slowly from my feet up my legs to my knees he pushes my skirt up to my waist. Grabbing my thighs he pulls me onto the floor with him. My blouse open exposing my creamy white breasts, my skirt pushed up to my waist I am exposed for his eyes to gaze upon. As I look around me I see the family pictures on the wall. The hamster in his cage just inches from my shoulder.

This should not be happening I know that, he knows that, but he just cannot help himself. He kneels between my thighs dipping his head to taste me. His sighs of delight tell me all that I need to know. He is trapped, he cannot now escape he is mine. I can make him do as I please. He fucks me there on his living room floor, he finds me irresistible in my secretaries outfit. He later text me that he finds me so sweet to smell and taste he needs to see me again soon.


Sir I confess that this my first married man has left me with a taste for more.

No comments: