Thursday 3 May 2007

defamation !!

last night when I came online I found this offline message waiting for me I had been considering opening my blog again as I had heard nothing from him for a while. But now I have decided to keep it as it is for the moment.

N said:
what about the necklace i got you where is that i nearly forgot, the one with 3 hearts in it,


N said:
ohh bye the way what you were doing to me on that blog was defamation of character, if you dont know what it means , ask your mum cause apperently you can be charged and put away for that, in the dictionary it says ( to spread information by unfavourable report) and that is exactly what u did, so watch out, and the necklace and 20-30 quid asap

ladyinred said:
I offered you the necklace back you said you didnt want it I should keep it
I am not going to dignify this with a reply other than that shown above. He obviously doesn't understand the concept of giving gifts. Although I had made it clear before the event I did not want him to spend money on me. There is nothing in this blog for him to get steamed up over. nothing that willentify him and everything I have said has been my feelings nothing more.

5 comments:

David said...

No such crime as "defamation". If he thinks he has a civil case of libel against you, he can sue, but there would be a certain onus on him to prove that what you're writing about him is untrue. And because it's a civil case, you can't be put away for it. He might be awarded damages, that's all. And if he lost, he'd have to pay your costs.

Silly boy.

Wild Cat said...

You know what, tell him to 'fuck off'.
If what you've blogged about are true events then he has no come back what so ever. In fact, the tables could be turned, he is using threatening behaviour, which is a criminal act here in the UK.

Lady in red said...

I don't think I shall dignify his comments with a reply. he can go swing!

he is just having a tantrum because he has no one to play with and I wont go to see him. He isn't my puppet master anymore!

Ordinary Girl said...

Block his sorry arse Lady!

Vi said...

I got all this from my ex when telling my 'story' on my rl website. says he'll watch any publicity I do and if he's mentioned he'll sue. They are full of shit. Good riddance I say!