Thursday 31 May 2007

why do i feel betrayed?

I had a text this morning from the lovely man who took me out for a lunchtime drink on tuesday. It seem he has been contacted by SL saying he used to be half of (the couple name we had) now he is playing with Alison. I have chatted to Alison in the past she lives in my town and we were talking about the three of us getting together. I know there were times when we were both chatting to her at once but not together. I have not spoken to her in a few months and not spoken to him much either.

I mentioned to him last week that I wasn't able to get onto our profile he said he hadn't renewed our membership. He was having a break as it was all getting very samey. I didn't mind as I was thinking of having a break myself specially as I have decided to stop NSA.

I don't mind that the two f them have hooked up together but he could have been honest and told me. I told him what I was doing. I feel he has betrayed me.

Anyway when I first made contact with Forest it was to play as two couples. Only he had split from his partner. I know he still wants to try some group sex so maybe I won't feel so bad now about contacting some of the people I have met through this to join us.

update
I left msn messages for both of them, for him I told him that I had heard from someone else that he had now teamed up with Alison, I dont mind but he could have been honest with me last week when we spoke. I have not had any reply. For her I just said that I was glad they had hooked up together and hope it goes well. She has replied saying they have not been together long and hopes I am having lots of fun!!

2 comments:

David said...

He has betrayed you. He led you to believe that the situation between you and him was one thing, and then changed his mind about what that was without actually telling you. You trusted him. He hasn't repayed that trust.

Whatever his motives for that, it's disrespectful. All he had to do was say, "We need to talk." He didn't.

Chris said...

Shady. Shady. I get bad vibes hearing about him. Maybe you need to break away to a fresh situation.