Saturday 19 May 2007

to confess or not

have you been naughty ?

moi?

I think you have something to tell me.........something to get off your chest......somethg you feel bad about ........... something to atone for?

It helps to confess

I have special means...............of making you feel better about it


maybe I should be confessing to my relentless seduction of innocent married men.

It seems that on the whole single men are no fun, too easy, not enough risk.

Married men though...........

thats another story........ they could be just out to test the water see if the grass is greener without rocking the boat.

Then the short skirt, stocking clad legs are put in front of them and they become like putty.

They just have to feel those legs. touching the lower leg or knee to start with. But that is not enough, they have to slide the fingers up higher.

Feel the satiny smooth nylon, then if they are daring enough the lacy top of the stockings. But can they stop there. Very few who have ventured that far can stop.

They do stop but only long enough to escape the confines of the bar/coffee shop. Long enough to find somewhere more private, usually a car.

Here they resume the exploration of those legs. this time they move from knee to thigh more rapidly, the touch of cool soft flesh above the lacy topped stockings. Now its only a matter of inches, a short time before those fingers are searching. Searching for the wetness, the smooth warmth of my inner secrets. There is no going back now. Those fingers have traced the smooth wet trail that leads to their undoing. They know it is wrong they know this must not be but they just have to have me.

Sir I confess to.......my love of seducing married men

I shall consider this

please stand in the corner

1 comment:

Wild Cat said...

Girl I love you!!!

Married, attached, living in sin...
Either, or...
So much the better!!!!

We can always give them the very thing that they never get at home!

And that's excitment, need, longing LOL

WC
xx