Thursday 10 May 2007

can it get any worse I wonder

I am feeling much more myself today but I still had to put off a much wanted visitor as my strength is so poor. I could barely stand long enough for my shower. We agreed to wait until I am feeling stronger. I managed to get #4 to school then went to cash point at local co-op. couldnt believe my account was several 100 over my overdraft limit. I was horrified. Then this morning my bank phoned me. It seems someone has been making cash withdrawls from ATM machines in Romania!!!!

Romania !!!! I have not been to bloody Romania...........I haven't been out of this country for a few years ..................I've barely been out of bed let alone out this house for days. The bank are putting a note on my account but I need to ge to the banch to sort it out.

4 comments:

S said...

Wow! That's terrible! I hope they get that straightened out right away!
That is scary that someone has gone to Romania and is using your info.. eek.
Hope you feel better soon :)

Wild Cat said...

This kind of thing really pisses me off!

You should get all the money back though. All banks have a fraud policy - although it can take a few days to rectify.

Someone probably cloned your card - have you used it anywhere different recently (it happened to my Ex, a petrol station worker was found to be responsible!)

Vi said...

shit!!!!!!

On top of missing out on your date, this crap happens!!!!! Cat is right, the money will be returned into your account.

Lady in red said...

thanx girls. I am lucky to have a great mum. she called in today and gave me £20 tomorrow shes taking some of her savings out for me until its sorted. but she was horrified when she saw me. my face has become very gaunt. She said she has never seen me look so ill and pale and in just a few days (I last saw her on sunday.