Tuesday 5 December 2006

butterflies and country lanes


9.55am I am all excited now, I am dressed and ready to meet my Lord to receive my punishment. he calls me he is running late we need to put the time back by half an hour. no problem, I set off a little later than expected, driving down flooded country lanes praying that my car wont get stuck in the middle of a flood. my wipers are working hard, thank goodness I had wanted the rain and that is exactly what im getting. Finally I arrive safe 5 mins early, slip off my flat driving shoes and put on my high heel ankle boots to complete my outfit of black stockings, barbie pink short skirt and white blouse. I can see the road from where I am parked so I shall see him before he sees me. I dont have long to wait, hes here the butterflies in my stomach jolt, I hadn't expected that. His car stops next to mine, we drive off towards our destination. In just a few minutes we are there, the rain is easing off and there are several cars already in the car park. Dog walkers milling around, we park side by side and wind down our windows. Perhaps this is not such a good idea!!! it would have been good if we could have got there not seeing anyone, made our way to a suitable spot knowing that there were other people around but they are oblivious of our presence unless they stumble across us by accident. but not like this. He has an idea, we drive off down the same lanes I had already traversed. We then spend the next half an hour driving along winding lanes and tracks until finally we give up we dont have the time for this. We pull up at the end of our final lane, he leaves his car and crouches by the side of my door, those butterflies are there again. we agree to wait now until after the new year when he has more time. This will give me more time to investigate more thoroughly a suitable venue for my punishment. he leans in through my window and we kiss, my heart melts just as it did a few short days ago at the end of our first meeting which didnt go to plan either. I suggest that had we managed to find a suitable place after all this I would probably been laughing too much to take my punishment with suitable decorum. I long for his kisses to continue and his touch on my skin. My hero puts his arm through my window touching my naked thigh just above the top of my stockings, I feel his fingers searching for my maidenhood, I wriggle in my seat to make it easier finally he finds the right spot but it is awkward. It only occurs to me when it is too late and he has driven away, I should have opened my door and swung my legs around so that I was facing my master. I could have shuffled forward until I was perched on the edge of my seat giving my master an easier access to his prize. I drive home feeling frustrated and a little dismayed, but I shall enjoy the build up of anticipation until I can meet with my Lord. In the meantime we will be continuing our email communication as well as chatting by msn etc.

No comments: