Thursday 14 December 2006

the gift


We are at the pub where we have met for lunch, we are on our second drink and he goes outside for a cigarette. I am bored now without him to look at, to touch, to chat with. I pick up my mobile and begin to delete a few old messages, it vibrates letting me know I have a new message.........

'I sooo want u, shame ur son at home 2day, want to strip u down to your stockings and have my wicked way with you mmmmm x x x hard just thinking about it x x x'

I am looking around I can't see where he is and I'm right by the window, another text arrives

' So want to lick u and taste ur juices X x x '

He returns we kiss again.......we both decide to leave this place it has become too crowded with people out celebrating christmas with friends or work colleagues.

We go for a drive through some of the local lanes. He stops by the side of the road for a snog......mmmmm getting wet now as his hand finds my womanhood. he helps me to release his manhood from his close fitting jeans. mmmmm very nice, he cant believe his luck as first I fondle him then lower my head and suck him into my waiting mouth. We can't do this here we need to find somewhere more private. As we drive along with his hand carressing my thigh and my hand still on his hard cock, we pass a woman walking along the lane and I give him an extra squeeze just because it excited me to be playing with his hard cock and the woman we passed was totally oblivious. After a while we found a gateway set back from the road, not very secluded but the best we had found. It wasn't long before my seat was pushed back and in the reclining position, the passion was rising in both of us. he climbed over to join me on my seat condom already in place, mmmm even in such cramped conditions and both feeling like teenagers again this was a most delicious encounter. Later when we had both readjusted our clothing I decided to leave him a gift to remind him of me......I dont think he really needs much reminding. We returned to where I had left my car only to discover that in our passion I had lost both my earings. It didn't take long to recover one but the other wasn't so easy. We agreed that it would be a good excuse for him to come back and see me when he had found it. A few more hugs and kisses and it was time for him to leave. As soon as he was gone I text him.......

'bye the way I left you a small token of my appreciation'

it wasn't long before the reply hit my phone

'tehehehe......so I noticed mmmmmmm v yummy n v wet x x'

this morning I had another text

'Morning babe, loved ur gift tehehehe....Have never been given a thong soaked in pussy juices b4 mmmmm, would have loved to have been able to lay you on a bed, open ur legs wide and give ur gushing pussy a good lickin b4 slidin my hard cock in ya X x x'

I guess he enjoyed meeting me!!!! he did say he definitely wasnts to see me again :-D

1 comment:

Freddy said...

in car sex is so...........

illicit!
and horny because of that fact

I know I said 'get a room' but I too have experienced the driving around desperate to find somewhere, anywhere that is quiet enough to.........
damnit this will do!