Thursday 7 December 2006

frustration relieved


It was with a mixture of dismay and amusement that I returned to my humble abode following our fruitless drive through wet and muddy lanes and tracks. (my car is now thoroughy muddy). I made a light lunch and went to my computer. I get a message from a friend of a friend on AFF, we have spoken a few times recently, he wants to take some proffesional photos for me as my friend has told him that I dont have many pictures save the ones I took myself. he asks if I would like to meet this afternoon for an hour, we agree that I shall go to his place, we exchange mobile numbers, then shortly after he calls to cancel. Never mind I have things to do. Then I get a call his meeting is cancelled come round now!!. wear something sexy...I still have on the short pink skirt and black stockings of this morning together with sheer white sleeveless blouse over white lacy brassiere. Within 2 minutes of my arrival he has his hard cock out on display for me. Wow I have never seen anything so big, we chat over our cups of tea for a few minutes before he has my breasts out exclaiming how magnificent they are. I am stroking his huge shaft as he fingers my wetness, he wants to take me now!!!! we discuss whether I like anal......something I have only recently been introduced. there is no way that thing is going to go into my ass !!!!!!! He spreads a towel on the floor, he enters my vagina from behind and begins to fondle my breasts alternating with my clit, he offers me his wet fingers to lick my juices from. then he slaps my arse, before muttering that he ahsnt even asked me if I like to be slapped. I tell him that I ahve learnt that I do and he slaps me more first on one side then the other. he slaps harder but still he hasnt slapped as much as I feel I would like. I am worrying by now that it is almost time for me to collect my child from school. I turn around and he comes all over my waiting breasts. we both dress hurriedly and I depart for the school run. I feel gratified that my frustration has been dealt with and I most certainly know that I have been fucked, however it is not an experience I wish to repeat.
these lashes have served merely to remind myself of what I should ahve received earlier and that when issued by my lord these lashes will indeeed be more satisfactory as they are born of our joint fantasy.

No comments: