Saturday 2 December 2006

my knight of tarnished armour


You may have read my recent posts of the lady and the knight. Here is my explanation of these posts.

First I received a very eloquent message from this man who shall be known as my knight of tarnished armour, extolling the virtues of knees like mine, he was writing to both myself and SL as a couple as he was interested in indulging his fancy for a mfm. We began chatting on msn and I explained that we were currently not looking to play with an extra man on his own however if he had another woman he could bring along we would consider them. As we chatted we found that we had much to chat about including our sexuality. During this conversation my knight asked if there was any possibility of meeting me on my own. I did not give any answer. Later when I was chatting to someone else I got to thinking about the way our conversation had gone and the style of language we had both used, I had greatly enjoyed our exchanges and found myself to be excited and aroused. I emailed my knight to give him my answer. A few emails were then exchanged between us over the next few days. I found the whole exchange very erotic and felt that I would like to share our correspondence with anyone who reads my blog. I asked my knight for his permission to do this providing that we and especially he cannot be identified. He was very flattered and agreed. The rest you can read for yourselves as it is all on these pages. We have both found writing these emails (there are other exchanges between us not included) such a great turn on as we planned to meet for the first time and now we plan our second liason. These exchanges have brought out a side to us neither of us knew we had. I have been in a constant state of arousal 24/7 since quite early in the week. I now find that this man and our correspondence are in my thoughts costantly. I had been worrying as the time of our first encounter drew nearer, that one or both of us would be disappointed and maybe the chemistry which we had both been feeling would not be there. I need not have worried, from the moment we met the chemistry was most definitely there. Unfortunately however our first liason did not go as planned. During the previous few hours I had become very poorly, I believed that I was suffering a migraine, it now seems it was a very nasty acute headache and sickness bug. I did consider cancelling the lunch date but instead said I would be a little late and did everything I could to make myself feel well enough to meet with my knight if even for just a few moments. I had invested so much of myself in our exchanges, I was turned on so much by the words of this man that I just could not miss meeting him. I am sooo glad I did, he is a lovely kind generous and extremly sexy man. He was very understanding of my situation, as you will see we both wished to devour each other there and then but were on our best behaviour. I managed to remain in his company for nearly an hour before having to take my leave and rush home to my bed. I cannot think about this man or the words we exchange without becoming wet with excitement. At one point yesterday I believed that something had happened which would mean we could never be together again. I was beside myself with worry until I managed to drag myself from my sickbed to read his latest email. I was so relieved when it became apparent that this was not so. How could I be so devasted over the possible loss of a man I had spent less than an hour with.
As I have said our exchanges have brought out a side to us both we would not normally see. My imagination has been running wild, our plans are to behave in a way that I would not have previously thought I could be capable of, however much my imagination has veered from my normal behaviour I fully intend to fulfill all that I have promised to my lord, my knight of tarnished armour. Maybe once these promises of sexual fulfillment have been realised we may not need to continue these liasons, at this present moment in time it is my desire that we should go onto other ways of giving fulfillment and lasting pleasure for a while longer. I do not intend to relinquish such promise of arousal that I am experiencing too easily unless that is what my master does wish.

In the past I have come across men who have become very important to me very quickly but there has never been an experience such as this. I have no wish to turn this into a long term relationship, but there is no way this could be a one night wonder. keep reading to find out what happens next.

No comments: