Thursday 7 December 2006

sexy feet or not




I found his message asking to meet me, who was he I had not come across him before? He said he loved my pictures, I replied that they dont tell the whole story and I dont have the flat stomach he probably likes I have had 4 children after all. he assures me that is all the better. we exchange mobile numbers as I had been borrowing my mum's pc my internet being down for a few weeks. During the evening he sent me a barrage of texts asking to see me. He seems to suddenly have a thing about my feet, my nails in particular. He says tat he didnt have a thing about feet until he saw pics of mine.


'Fresh nail varnish....Oh yes fantastic....and yes I think its so sexy, especially those pics on your site. If you ahve anymore SEND THEM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! its a real turn on for me.'


'just looked at ur pics again, lovely tits, lovely legs & sexy feet, dont know why but its really erotic & a real turn on :-)'


he continued to text me for a few days until I finally relented and went to see him. He was fascinated by my feet especially my red nail varnish.
A few days later another of my admirers admitted that he finds my feet sexy and would like me to wank him with my stockinged feet.

3 comments:

tom said...

Well, from what I can see, Yes. Yes, you have sexy feet. And I would LOVE to have pictures for my blog!!!

Lady in red said...

thankyou feetman, I have seen the post you have put about me on your own blog and I am very flattered. I have emailed you a few pics as promised.

Anonymous said...

I must agree with feetman78 but would like to add ... EXTREMELY SEXY!!!!