Friday 8 December 2006

goddess


'You are a godess and I want to meet you.'
those were the words on his message, again it was while I had no internet connection so I gave him my mobile number. He called me several times that evening, he had been working in europe for six weeks and didnt have an internet connection at his home. we chatted for over an hour, he asked me to send him a couple of pictures. an hour later he was on the phone again! he had walked for half an hour to get to internet cafe to see my pictures, he said they were well worth the walk. 2 days later he flew over to London and hired a car to drive down to see me. I met him at his hotel, he wanted to go out and see the sights, he had lived there 10 yrs ago. But first we needed a drink, he wasnt impressed with the hotel bar so we went upstairs and raided the mini bar. We sat talking for a while then he bagan stroking my legs first one then the other, gradually getting higher and higher. He wanted us to get to know each other before we go out. He undid some of my buttons on my cardigan to release my breasts for inspection. By this time my hand had been stroking him through his jeans I undid his belt and zip, I had his hard member in my hand just as he was cupping my breasts in both his large strong hands. As I began to manipulate his throbbing cock with my hands his right hand strayed down to the hem of my skirt which was quickly moved out of the way giving him easy access to my thighs again. As our mutual stroking and kissing became more ardent I felt that it would be such a waste to go out into the city now. I was willing him to take things further. I slipped out of my skirt and my top, I lay across the bed where he continues to caress my thighs above the top of my stockings. Now he bent his head and kissed my inner thighs. The night was beginning to heat up, my brassiere and thong were soon on the floor along with his shirt and jeans, he wore no underpants of any description preferring the feel of the denim against his skin. I can feel his lips and his tongue caresseing my thighs with his kisses as they get higher the temperature in the room is rising. I have my hands on his cropped hair holding him stroking willing him to give me what I want, what I need. there it is his tongue has reached its goal I arch my back as I feel the first waves of exstacy sweep over me. we wont be going out into the night now I think to myself with a smile on my face. His hands have left my thighs and crept up my body to crasp hold of my breasts. deflty he rubbs my nipples between fingers and thumbs, yes they are getting even harder now aching for hos touch to get harder, wanting to feel his teeth upon them. I grab his head on both sides and pull him away from my soaking pussy. I guide him up the bed to kiss my lips so that we can share my juices. Before pushing his head back towards my waiting nipples. He chews first one then the other oh what bliss, dont stop keep going, I wriggle round so that I can reach his cock I draw myself up onto my knees, we are both kneeling now as I bow my head to take his cock between my lips, tongue flicking and circling up and down his long shaft. Now I have one of his balls in my mouth and I suck until I hear his groans of pleasure and I move onto his other ball before licking my way back up his shaft. I swallow his helmet and take him as far down my throat as I can. We move round again so that he can lick my pussy while I am taking so much pleasure from licking and sucking his cock. Soon though this is not enough, now I want to feel him inside me. I know I shall feel him his cock is in keeping with his stature at 6'4". After several shifts in position whilst he is inside me fucking me like he really means it we both come to a crashing orgasm almost together, but me slightly before him. We lay together spent, its nice laying with my head on his chest as we chat. He tells me his life history but I dont mind. After what seems like an age, it was now 2am he wants to go get a taxi and see the city. we begin to dress he takes a picture of me. then together we decide to take another. I put my cardigan on without my bra, only do the bottom few buttons up and wrap my arms around my body lifting up my breasts as I lift my face to his and laugh at the sensation that having these photos taken gives me. A good few of you will know exactly which photo I mean. Once we are dressed we stroll out of the hotel to his car. we must look like the odd couple, he 6'4" me only 5' 0".he drives around slowly showing me the places he remembers and we talk about all the changes of the last 10 years. Finally after he has found a place to get a burger at 3.30am we drive back to the hotel where we kiss again and I get into my car and drive home. I am 5 minutes from home when I get his text. 'I am well hard and need a blow job'. I am not turning round and going back now besides he has to be up at 6am to drive back across the country to be in Ipswich by 11am.

No comments: