Wednesday 13 December 2006

Restraint


Sir ***** It was with great restraint that I managed to stop myself from dragging you through my window. I was feeling so turned on by your presence in my day. Following you along so many dead ended lanes and tracks did nothing to dull my desire only to increase my amusement. I am sure that as you stood beside my door my expression must have given away the pure desire I felt. My naked lust for you, my wish to be held, touched and kissed by my handsome knight. but as you said this was not the occasion for the gratification of our bodily desires but for the implementation of my chastisement. further this was not an ideal location and time was against us. my question now is to ask whether indeed you were able to read from my countenance the mixture of amusement and desire. Lady *****


My Lady Indeed I was bale to witness your pleasing face with smiling eyes and lips. I could even see you almost laugh perhaps in my rear view mirror which lessened the trauma of not being able to give you what you so rightly deserved. I should have liked to have opened the door and lain you down, removed the vestiges of decency from your maidenhood and placed my mouth over its lips and devoured you wholly, listening to the bliss of your voice as you uttered the sounds of utter joy. I would have wished to see that joy quirt from you in complete abandon covering you ample thighs to glistening effect, kissed your lips and left you there in a state of dishevelment for all to see. Your knight..........


My dear sir Pray tell how it could be that I could possibly not want to continue with our most compelling mind fuck. I have enjoyed much pleasure from our mutual correspondence and fantasies. I have it in my mind most definitely to carry these fantasies through to reality and completion provided that is that my companion in this journey still feels the yearning to follow through as do I. There have been a number of offers from other parties to fulfil these fantasies but. In my mind these fantasies are borne out of our own delicious mind fuck not to be shared with others, other than in the recounting for their amusement. your own slut Lady *****


My Lady

I am pleased to know your intent is to enact some, if not all, of our fantasies thus written to one another. Mind fucking you has been a glorious event and thrills me to know you feel your mind has been well fucked by these words. I only hope we can express such passion bodily with one another and indulge in our lust freely and unreservedly. It would please me no end to taste you and be inside you and to feel you and see you elated by such communion. My manhood is yours to do with as you will as I hope your womanhood is mine to do with as I will, but first the responsibility falls upon me to correct your errant ways previously encountered by way of your offered up backside to my hand after which we will ride into the oblivion desire. Your ever faithful knight Sir ***** :-x



Dear sir *****,

It is with not a little dismay, that it is realised the sparcity of correspondence in coming weeks, however this gives both time to imagine what might be and in what way we can enhance those activities promised. I have already begun the research required to ascertain a more suitable location for my chastisement.

I would like to bestow one small gift from myself to my lord. Upon my return from our travels along lanes of a wet and muddy nature on monday last. I decided to take a few images of the digital kind to show my lord what he had missed. My camera being old and battered my computer was unable to read the information from the equipment used. However last night a friend allowed me to use his card reader on his laptop to capture these images which he later tried to upload to me. Only one worked.......the others requiring to be resized (to large). I have now attached a copy of the successful image for your perusal. It is with great amusement that I offer this for your pleasure.

I look forward to hearing from my lord when time allows

Your own slut lady *****


*****, my dearest slut It was my intension for the day to concentrate on matters of commerce, but how, with such joyous distraction, is a knight supposed to ignore his Lady when distracted with such industry? Whilst you deliver your digital gift to me with much amusement, I am very happy to inform my Lady that the distraction is, although a little annoying, received in similar vein and with immense gratitude. Thank my Lady. :-x I have to tell you my Queen of my desire, it has caused much consternation, as each time my eyes rest upon it's various elements it has the effect of arousing me so completely that I stand here, although sitting, proud at the sight of my manhood in complete readiness for deeds deep and sublimely penetrative and wondrously explosive. The composition is such that those elements that contrive to inform sit well on the eye in the form of loosely fitted embroidered virginal white femininity, whilst the slash of vibrant pink does much to excite the senses, alluding to a certain thin pinkness set deep into the shadows of heavy denier. The denier itself does much to excite in it's constrained tight sheerness encapsulating from toe to thigh angular knee stretching to disappear from tantalising view. The ivory softness atop the dense black of denier fills the heart with promise igniting your knights desire to share with you his masculinity, the result of your feminine promiscuous gift. Had your hand rested upon your knee with red painted nails, this would have imbued an erotic activity either shared or self indulged, each being compellingly arousing even though purely imagined. The digital image fills me with continued desire for you my Lady love. Had I taken this shot myself it would not have been as strongly erotic an image. If you are ever able to take of yourself imagery of a similar or perhaps more intimate nature this would be powerfully pleasing to your knight knowing you to desire obedience to his will in the self capture of certain elements of your femininity. I remain ever desirous of your flesh my Lady ***** and thank you once again for the precious gift :-x

My Lord It is with much pleasure that your lady learns of the desire within her Lord following the gift of image captured especially for the pleasure of her Lord. It is indeed just one in a series of about 10 images. once these are received on my computer system I shall select one or two that I shall allow your lordship to receive as an interim gift before your return in that they will give an insight into what will be awaiting your return. lady *****

My Lady I await bated, breathless and to be teased your knighted Sir :-x


My Lady ***** You do tease so mercilessly, for I know that within the virginal white of your blouse a mere button or four from view there rests, heaving if animated beyond this stilled image, your beautiful bountiful breast that would so wish to lay my head upon if I were in your presence. If you were to honour me with a glimpse of your cleavage I should be undone by desire to slide my manhood from below that which encapsulates the magnificence of your motherhood and press into the depth created by such magnificent pendulous orbs that I may feel the smooth softness of you envelope my firm manliness. Upon receiving me thus I should expect in your desire to serve your master to succumb to my lust to use you so and in so doing gain much delight in the joy you allow me selfishly to seek in the depth of cleavage I can only hazard a guess at. You will witness my knights helmet appear and disappear in its battle to win the ultimate in releases and so doing will feel and see a flooding of my joy in you welling up and overflowing down the crease that divides both appendages the apex of each I should wish to suckle in gratitude.................. All this from something merely hinted at and far less than is actually to view, but I see your elegant sensual fingers and that glorious red painted upon perfectly shaped nails. You might not understand the power pretty fingers have over a man who appreciates sensuality. I should place them each at a time into my mouth finishing with a thumb sucking on them sensuously knowing the beauty of their vulgar redness is inside me feeling my tongue explore them................. But, my Lady love, your soft creamy thigh has me once more in manly salutation of the sluttish exposure of such ample delight. I desire you most heartily and wish beyond anything to see more of this wondrous expanse, for it is the essence of a Lady who has fallen to expose herself thus and in so doing arouse in her Knight a complete and utter desire for her loose and fallen morals Would that I could kiss and caress with my mouth and tongue the amplitude of your being until such a point as I might discover the soft succulence of what you hold dutifully for my pleasure between your soft inviting thighs that I may suck you into me and be within you too with my tongue until I feel the joy within you take your control and have you thrash for mercy at wave upon wave of intensity you know not if it be pleasure or pain and in completeness of pleasure emit from within first a squirt to fill my mouth thence a stream of warm flowing water of love.................. My Lady love, ***** how you do drive this Knight so Sir ***** :-x PS. If I never see another image of you before the coming year it will drive me to distraction and I'll know not wether to thank you for your cruelty or hate you or give more praise to the thrill of continued exposure. My thanks are deep felt for the fingers my love and would wish to repay the compliment although less than sensual which I fear I must correct for my Queen's pleasure ................

5 comments:

Cherrie said...

If Edwardinas had computers, they might have corresponded like this! Hopefully your actual discourse once you finally meet will just as exalted . . .

Lady in red said...

cherrie thankyou......we have met and I am pleased to say that the atraction that we have felt between us goes beyond our written words, which I have described as a delicious mind fuck.

Freddy said...

i think i can best sum up the solution to your mutual frustrations in three words....

Get
A
Room

:-)

Travelodge advance bookings are good - it's only £15!

Lady in red said...

Ah yes you are right for our encounter where we fully intend to pursue te delights of each other. however this is not the solution to our current quest for a venue to carry out alfresco chastisement as you may see from ......my disobedience must be punished.
However Freddy I am honoured that you ahve taken the time to look at my blog ...thank you

Freddy said...

honoured?

are you sure?